''Oh mon chéri, successful women do not fall in love''
home inbox mine my style archive FAQ theme
Hi guys! So a lot of you have been asking me about my experience with Angeleye London products bc you’ve never heard of the brand, so here are the three items I got. (btw you should check out their site, there’s some really cute stuff !!). And something you all want to hear, shipping was fast haha
I got a black peter pan collared top which I’m actually obsessed with because it’s a piece you can dress up or dress down, so I can wear it often and in so many different ways! I thought it was perfect for me since I’m starting college next month and need lots of cute stuff to wear :) Up till now, I’ve always been in private schools with uniforms, so I never had to worry about making outfits, but lately I’ve been stocking up on cute pieces to wear for college :) The peter pan collar and detailing on the bust is ADORABLE and I can’t wait to wear this over and over again!
Next, I got a light pink pleated midi skirt. I’ll be honest, I had never worn a midi skirt until I got this one, and never thought I’d wear one. However, from the moment I received it, I knew it was going to be a winner (and my favorite item out of these three products!) The color is perfect for spring/summer and the fit, shape and length give it a chic & classy feel :) Here, I paired it with a black crop top, platform sandals and a white tote, but the possibilities on how to style it are endless! I know I’m gonna get a lot of use out of this piece!
Last but not least, a little black dress white gold lace detailing. I’m not one to go with plain black dresses, so this one caught my eye immediately! The material fits you like a glove and makes you feel ready for whatever party you’re going to. (hopefully I get invited to college parties so I get to wear it).
3 months ago, 28 notes
#review #angeleye #angeleyefashion #angeleyelondon #product review #site review #companyreview #mine
- ambitious-amour likes this
- captainfluffypants likes this
- heichoudrivingtheimpala reblogged this from spookydickblog
- spookydickblog reblogged this from wildbelles
- spookydickblog likes this
- thatquietgirlbeingloud likes this
- impracticalist likes this
- ukaegbu likes this
- glitterismyfavecolor reblogged this from wildbelles
- yourethunderstorms likes this
- airdura likes this
- 24cheesecake24 likes this
- wildbelles reblogged this from tallglassofannoying and added:
- blackmethxx likes this
- danaalbasha likes this
- the-cocomoda likes this
- quietlyhopeless likes this
- leis-ure reblogged this from wildbelles
- kathrynbritton reblogged this from wildbelles
- theleatherlook likes this
- retiredfetus likes this
- sufficio likes this
- allweneedisonlyfaith likes this